Only showing Direct departure and arrivals - please help

I cant change any of my departure or arrival procedures in the world map, I can only see “Direct” I flew several months ago with no problem, in and out of my home airport KMYR. Just started happening when I updated and launched sim again recently. I have been trouble shooting this for about 3 days now. I read in the MSFS forums someone suggested subscribing to Navigraph and installing the AIRAC Cycle. So today I subscribed and installed Navigraph HUB for the first time ever. Installed “Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel v8.3” , “AIRAC Cycle 2306 rev.3” and “Avionics Plugin G3000/G5000 v1.2.1” They are all three showing in my community folder as well as navigraph-navdata-base. I checked and they are all appearing as installed in my content manager in MSFS and I checked the 2 airports LTFM & ZBAD and they are both appearing now. But still having the same issue. I know 100% this problem is in no way related to Navigraph software, I was just trying to use it as a fix. Has anyone else ever experienced this and found a fix. I’ve seen some people have but have still yet to find a fix for me personally. I have tried uninstalling the Navigraph software, deleting my content.xml file, then reinstalling. But nothing has worked.

Also I wanted to mention that this doesn’t happen with most large airports I try, but for example I used to fly from KATL to KMYR all the time and never had that problem leaving or arriving at KMYR. I can see all arrivals and put it directly in my flightplan from the aircraft but not departures.

Hi,
I see that you have tons of 3rd party packages installed in your community folder.

My first recommendation is to remove all excluding our packages, to check if you see the terminal procedures then or not.

When you see it and when you can select it. Put each package step by step back, restart the sim and try it again. This is necessary to identify, if all packages are 100% compatible with the current MSFS version.

Third, please upload your content.xml file here, to check the priorities.

A lot of work and a hugh effort I know, but there is no other way to find out which package is the faulty one.

Cheers
Richard

Thank you I will get to work on this tonight and I will upload my Content.xml file when I get home. Before I installed Navigraph I did remove everything from my community folder just to see if that would work but to no avail. I will remove all tonight except the navigraph stuff and see if that works and if so start putting them back in 1 at a time. Once again many thanks for your help I know its completely unrelated to you’re software.

Hi again,
thanks for your kind words … I´m sure, we will fix this together …

Due your posting now - please add a step more to your todo list (this is an important one and should be made first):

• close the sim
  • remove ALL!! (also our packages) from the community folder
  • start the sim and check it again

This must be work because without any additional packages you use the stock in-game data. When this also not work, you have any other issue and I´m honest, then you should re-install the sim.

But when this works:

• close the sim again
  • open the Navigraph Hub
  • install the AIRAC cycle
  • start the sim and check it

This should also work - when yes, you can continue with the package move one-per-one … when this doesn´t work, we must do some checks again.

Good luck and again, we have found nearly to all a solution :wink:
Cheers,
Richard

I will do this, but I actually tried removing everything from the community folder the first night before I installed any of you’re software and it still didn’t work. So I will try again and then do a fresh install if that doesn’t work. Aren’t all airports even small airports supposed to have departure and arrival procedures?

No, not all - specially when the airports are private. I would try major/large/public airports like KMIA, KFJK, KLAS or any other larger airport …

Cheers,
Richard

See those work fine but kmyr is an international airport which also happens to be my home airport. I assumed all international airports would, pretty much anything with the ILS or rnav. Actually I forgot my computer parts will be here Monday so I’ll be doing a fresh install anyways.

Capture

This looks good so far :+1:

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.