No se actualiza el Airac del Flight Factor A320 para X plane 11

No se Actualiza el Airac del Flight Factor A320 para Xplane 11, mis demas aviones si se actualizan al ciclo airac Actual

Flight Factor me dice que el soporte me lo debe dar Navigragh, ¿Que puedo hacer para actualizar mi Airac en el MCDU?

In english please! Thank you …

Cheers
Richard

Flight Factor A320 Airac is not updated for Xplane 11, my other planes if they are updated to the Current airac cycle

Flight Factor tells me that the support should be provided by Navigragh, what can I do to update my Airac in the MCDU?

Welcome.

From FMS Downloads are you using FMS Data Manager or Manual downloads?

Please detail what steps you have taken and provide screenshots using
Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

I use FMS Data Manager.

and I bought the A350, the 777, the 767 from Flight Factor and in the FMS Data Manager configure it as well, and if I load the MCDU the Airac cycle in this case the 2101 in the three aircraft, but the A320 from Flight Factor does not load me, I attach the image of my A320 FMS

Configuration Route Annex and Image Annex of the Addons with the Airac cycles Updated including the Flight Factor A320 but it does not load me in my FMS

Flight Factor support answers me the following:

Navigraph solution for A320 consist of 2 database files: nav1.db and nav2.db.
They must be put into A320 data folder.
If navigraph installer cant do this you shoudl ask Navigraph about this.

Attached image of Flight Factor response

Hi Iván,

Please ensure you have the latest FF A320 version 1.1.9.

The manual mapping in FMS Data Manager for the FF A320 is incorrect. I suggest you start afresh:

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall.

Please use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically use FAQ - Charts desktop installer fails immediately .

If they exist, please delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph\FMS Data Manager.

Please download and install latest FMS Data Manager .

In FMS Data Manager Settings tab check your X-Plane 11 path is correct.

In Addon Mappings tab your FF A320 should have Automatic mapping
<XP11>\Aircraft\Flightfactor A320 Ultimate where <XP11> is your X-Plane path.
If not, select and Remove that entry and press Scan and Save.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for you information

I was able to update the Airac, but I have another problem, now when I get to the head of the track to align myself, the X-plane 11 program with the Flight factor A320 on my pc closes

What could be happening to me

Hi Iván,

I doubt the navdata is the cause. You could test with the AIRAC 2102 releasing in approximately 6 hours.

Please ensure you have the latest FF A320 version.

If you have addon scenery, try disabling to confirm behaviour.

If still an issue I suggest post in the A320 Forum.

Cheers
Ian