I have saved OFP in my account, but Charts refuses to see them. Help please. Thanks
In SimBrief try reopening and recreating OFP.
Check you have latest Charts Desktop.
Does this occur with Charts Cloud ?
Confirmed that Charts is 7.5.0
Here is what happens when I click New Flight->From Simbrief
Using P3Dv5, if that makes a difference.
Here is the proof that I have saved flights just created today.
Please check that your Simbrief username in Charts settings matches exactly that in Simbrief.
Here are the steps taken and the results:
- I logged out of both SimBrief and Charts.
- I logged into SimBrief using my Navigraph account info
- I pulled up the account settings to check
- Logged into Charts again using my Navigraph account info
- I pulled up the account settings
Everything is properly logged in as far as I can tell.
In Simbrief Account Settings you should see your username (not email) . I suspect skypilot65. Use just that in Charts Settings.
That was the problem. Thanks
You are welcome.