OFP not saved to Simbrief

I saved a route from NG charts to Simbrief.
When I want to go to Simbrief according to the manual the popup says:
"Simbrief username XOHLON doesn’t seem to have any saved OFP
What went wrong?

1 Like

The Charts app can only import from Simbrief (one-way), it can’t export flights or changes to flights to Simbrief.

To import a flight from Simbrief you must first ”generate OFP” in Simbrief. Just creating a flight is not sufficient for the Charts app to find it.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply. I followed the Navigraph manual and the mistake I made was that I supposed to find the connection with Simbrief. Follow 4.3.2. at page 14 and try to see that from my perspective. I suggest you to adjust the manual so that a starter understands that all the instructions until page 14 concerns Navigraph and the creation of a flight route. Without the knowledge of Simbrief (like me) the reader thinks that the next step is to communicate with Simbrief so that Simbrief gets the data from Navigraph. Read the instruction again and I think that you can imagine how frustrated it could be to end the manual without the expected result…

Cheers,

Jos

Hallo Stephen,
I’d tried to import from Simbrief after generated OFP, but don’t work neither… I’ve this message from Navigraph charts:
Use latest SimBrief OFP? SimBrief username: David Sifuentes doesn’t seem to have any saved OFP.

Thanks for your help!
I’ve FS2004, maybe this is the problem…because Simlink doesn’t work neither?

David

1 Like

Hi David,

Please recreate OFP in Simbrief.
Check your Simbrief username is correct in Charts Settings. Maybe one word?

Import OFP into Charts using +New flight , From SimBrief.

Please let us know how you get on.

FS2004 is not supported in SImlink as per SimLink connection with FS2004

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian for your response. In fact I recreate OFP in Simbrief (web) many times, then cheked my username as Charts Setting and finally import OFP into Charts using + new flight and don’t work neither. Maybe, because I’ve to change the Simbrief password to connect by Simbrief-Navigraph?

Strange, but doesn’t work…

Thanks anyway
David

Hi David,

I have sent you a PM.

Cheers
Ian

I can login right now.
Thanks Ian!

Hi David,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.