No RNAV approaches for YMHB

Hi,

Is there a reason why there are no STARs or RNAV approach options for YMHB both Rwy 12 and 30?

Hi…,

Welcome.

For FBW A320neo, I show STAR’s and RNAV approaches for YMHB Rwy 12:

Check you have installed latest Navigraph Navdata Beta

For which aircraft ?

Cheers
Ian

Latest dev FBW a320 - Using Navigraph Rev. 7

Mine is not showing like yours which is strange. Last time I flew into YMHB a few weeks ago it was fine. I’m just thinking, as the only thing that has changed is I added a YMHB airport addon. Not sure why that would cause issues but I’ll remove the scenery and see if that makes a difference.

Ok, so strangely enough, I removed the YMHB scenery addon and it has resolved the issue. However, there is still an issue with the MORGO1A arrival, for the RNAV-Z Rwy 30 approach from MORGO the next waypoint should be POXID, however when selecting the MORGO1A arrival, the next waypoint is VAVMO which would be correct if selecting Rwy 12. So it only allows the MORGO1A arrival for rwy 12 only and not Rwy 30.

Here is an example of the above which shows MORGO1A using the Rwy 12 arrival waypoints even though Rwy 30 is selected.

I see the following:

The only difference I am aware of between yours and mine is I am using FBW A320 0.5.1 stable release?

Cheers
Ian

Hi,
the issue is the addon scenery because the developer deleted all terminal procedures in his scenery and had created his own terminal procedures and the addon sceneries have a higher priority as the navdata package (which is ok so far) and therefore the scenery overrule our data.

Here you see the delete cmd for the “approaches, arrivals and departures”:

This is generally a bad design and should be avoid from the scenery developer because when something changed in the AIRAC the developer must add it and you must update the scenery. Therefore it makes sense to split the navdata from the scenery. Means the scenery contains only scenery elements and the navdata come from the sim or our navdata package.

I have posted the recommanded settings in the FAQ FAQ - Double scenery elements (point #1) possible you can forward these settings to the developer. After that and when the terminal procedures are excluded in the scenery you can use the scenery with our navdata package or with the default navdata in the sim.

Cheers
Richard

Thanks Ian,

Appreciate your help.

I just tried the stable version and the same issue occurs. Are you sure you are selecting MORGO1A Arrival and not MORGO1V because I get the same as you posted above if I use MORGO1V? I can also see from your screenshot above that there are two waypoints missing after LIMDU. There should be BAVUR and SAKUT according to the MORGO1A Navigraph charts.

Hi again,
here the sequence from the TBM930 (Garmin)
MORGO1A Star:

MORGO1V Star:

Thats what we offer in our database.
Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes I can see this, but if you look at the screen shot from Ian above in the a320, you can see MORGO1A is missing two waypoints after LIMDU which should be BAVUR and SAKUT (which I can see listed on your screenshot for the TBM)

Hi,
no, you´re right - there is something mess in the A320 and that has nothing todo if the addon-scenery is installed or not. It seems a bug in the A320 (default and FBW) - sorry, but this can only be fixed by ASOBO/MS (or possible FBW, I don´t know).

The waypoint sequence (as you can see from the TBM screenshot) is correct so far, but the A320 doesn´t interpret this sequence correctly. Sorry

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your response. Hopefully they can get this fixed some day. It’s not the end of the world, it’s easy enough to fly the arrival using selected mode by following the charts. The majority of all other approaches around the world that I frequent seem to be fine Appreciate you looking into this

Regards,

Dan

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.