No detailed charts

Able to open Navigraph charts on the web but no detailed approach procedues/charts.(plates)
There’s info on runways and com’s and general airport.Also the approach overview as layout on the charts is working but no individual charts for sid’s stars and instr approaches

Cheers,

Marcel

Marcel,

There is a pretty detailed guide available here, read especially chapter 4.4: FAQ - Introduction to Navigraph Charts

In general you can search any airport in the top left search box, and for all airports that have charts press the charts icon:

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen that’s what I am doing and it was working just a few days ago.Here’s the screendump.

When I select f.e eham I don’t get the charts as you can see.

Marcel

What browser and version is this?

Do you see the same if you browse it on your smartphone or tablet (if you have one)?

Can you share your smartphone network to your desktop to see if there is a difference?

Stephen

Stephen you probably pointed in the good direction.

Using Chrome and removed/locked IE (not using it for many years)
So I tried Firefox and and it works now and I get hold of a tablet and this works as well.

thx for the suggestion to look at the browser I will try to find out why Chrome partially worked.

Cheers,

Marcel

I’m having the same problem this morning. Can’t open charts on either my desktop or my IOS tablet. There must be some sort of server issue? Also tried to import my flight plan from Simbrief and get the error 'Could not load flight ending message with error: The operation couldn’t be completed (Navigraph_Charts.Download/AirportError error 0.)

We had an issue in particular with EGLL this morning, so if you had this in your flight plan then you might have seen this error. Please kill and restart the app now and see if it works better.

Regards,

Stephen

Yes, working now and charts are being displayed. Many thanks.