Need help! “No simulator detected”

Just got the unlimited subs and downloaded navadata in downloads and once I sign in it says “no simulator detected”? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled still same out come.

same thing… so annoying.

1 Like

I’ve clicked on the windows (that’s what I have) and still nothing

I had the same issue when I installed it into my Sim drive (D). I then installed it into my C Drive which it wanted to install to and the sim was detected.

I did get a writer error after this but changing the security in the folders in the warning fixed the issue

Hope this helps

Didn’t not work unfortunately

Hi Team,

Welcome.

Make sure you are running Navigraph Navdata Center V 1.0.8 as per Navigraph Navdata Center 1.0.6 - No simulators detected - #13 by m4rkus

Cheers
Ian

Hello,

Thanks for your help, but it still doesn’t work for me. I have the latest version 1.0.12 , I have tried to uninstall, clean, and install again but it does work neither. I have also tried to check the properties of the UseCfg.opt … it doesn’t work.

I don’t know what to do to make it work.
Can anybody help ?

Thank you very much !

I just found an issue in another topic. I have uninstall and reinstall Fenix, and it finally works !

Hi…,

Welcome.

Thank you for the update. Glad it is resolved.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.