Navigraph Simlink Status

Apologies if posting in the wrong section (couldn’t find a specific place) admin please relocate if necessary.
Win 10, MSFS, Simlink 1.1.33.1910
Simlink (Plugin Status tab} shows paths to X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12 (PLUGIN NOT UPDATED).
I have permanently uninstalled both of these simulators.
If it is possible, how do I remove these entries from the Plugins Status tab please?

HI,

You can remove the plugins by using the Simlink Plugins Settings Windows. In that just click on the Uninstall Plugins button.

If Plugins are not removed from the list then just delete the configuration file from path %appdata%/Navigraph/Simlink/.mapping

Please let us know if you still face the issue.

Kind Regards,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Thanks for a very quick response. FYI, in my Simlink ‘Settings’ window, I did’t have an option to uninstall so I moved on to your second piece of advice where I discovered that .mapping file is actually located %appdata%/Roaming/Navigraph/Simlink/
Anyway, still very helpful… deleted .mapping and also deleted all entries appertaining to X-Plane in %appdata%/Roaming/Navigraph/Simlink/logs
Perfect now… thanks again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.