Navigraph-PFPX AIRAC

Hi.

I’ve been trying for some time now to connect my Navvigraph account to my PFPX program for some time but haven’t been able to figure anything out. My PFPX AIRAC cycle is on 1607 (some way away from the 2012 we’re currently on.) I have the Navigraph FMS Data Manager application installed on my computer but having the application find the directory automatically, or by choosing it manually, doesn’t provide PFPX with an AIRAC update.

The FMS Data Manager chooses this path automatically for the nav data:

C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\PFPX Data\NavData

I’d really appreciate any help with this.

Charlie.

Hi Charlie.

This path is absolutely correct. When you map PFPX manually with the default-path, you´re safe and your database will be updated.

Cheers,
Richard

unknown unknown2

Hi, Richard.

I am still recieving these messages in PFPX?

Hi Charlie,

In latest FMS Data Manager,

In Addon Mappings,

Press +Add, For Please select an addon… choose PFPX Professional Flight Planner X

and for Install into…

Press Save

You should have mapping:

In Addon List select entry and Update.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Charlie,

Actually we updated FMS Data Manger with AIRAC 2013, so after a Scan PFPX is detected . You can delete the manual one, Scan and you should find it.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for the help. I could’ve sworn that’s what I did in the first place but I guess not. Everything is working together nicely now and AIRAC 2013 is live in PFPX. Again, thanks a lot for the assistance.

Charlie.

Hi Charlie,

You are welcome.

I shall set the topic as solved.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.