FMS Data Manager does not update PMDG 737-900

Hey all, I cannot get the FMS Data manager to successfully update the AIRAC nav data in the FMC of my PMDG 737-900. Is there a step I am missing??
I installed the FMS Data Manager for windows and selected the PMDG addon and installed the most recent AIRAC (which at this time is 2305).

Hi,
can you show us (screenshot) the settings-tab too, where we see your FSXS path?

Can you confirm, that this path is set correctly?

Cheers,
Richard

Hey Richard, thanks for the quick reply. There is nothing in the path under setting for msxs, what folder should the path be set to?

Hi again,
in the FSX Steam line on the “Settings tab” you should have the root-folder of your FSXS executeable. It should be found automatically, when you start the FMS Data Manager for the first time.

Therefore, please try following:

• close the FMS Data Manager
  • goto following folder (you can copy&paste it) %ProgramData%\Navigraph\FMSClient
  • delete the settings.conf and also the mapping.index files

When this is done, start the FMS Data Manager again … you will be asked again of your credentials or a OTP. After you will see a message where you would ask to scan your system, please press the “YES” button

The FMS Data Manager begins to look for your installed addons. When it´s finished you should see your PMDG for the FSXS entry in the addon list.

When not, look again on the “settings tab” and look if the FMS Data Manager has entered the correct path in the FSXS line.

Cheers,
Richard

Ok, I have followed the most recent instructions.

It does not detect the PMDG

Hi,
ok, and do you have now the correct FSXS path in the settings? Because this is the base to go ahead …

Cheers
Richard

Yes sir I do;

The PMDG addon is not installed in this folder if that makes a difference.

Ok, fine step one successfully finished. Second PMDG … Where is it installed? Can youshow me the path please?

Cheers
Richard

Sure, its either in here;

Or in here;

I assume, its more the path from the first screenshot, but I have just left the office to verify the correct mapping.

Possible @Ian can help in the meantime - when not I will check it immediately tomorrow morning, sorry …

Cheers
Richard

Hi…,

Please confirm if your flight simulator is FSX SE or MSFS.

The folders pmdg-aircraft-739 and pmdg-aircraft-739-liveries look like MSFS aircraft folders.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.