Navigraph HUB wird nicht mit Konto verknüpft

Hallo zusammen,
mein Navigraph HUB lässt sich nach den Update nicht mehr mit meinem Navigraph Konto verknüpfen.

Nach dem SIGN IN logge ich mich in das Navigraph Konto ein (Das funktioniert noch) und drücke dann freigeben.

Es erscheint die Meldung: “Autorisationsanfrage wurde storniert” und im HUB steht unter sign in: Authentification failed. User denied acces.

Ich verwende MSFS und Windows 11.

Beim Fly by wire À320 funktioniert das eEnblenden der Karten im EFB trotzdem immer noch.
Beim Fenix A320 kommt die selbe Fehlermeldung wie beim Einloggen in den HuB.

Habe die alten Varianten von Navigraph deinstalliert und den HUB direkt von der Navigraph Seite runtergeladen und neu installiert. Hat nichts geändert.

Hat jemand ein Idee woran es liegen könnte?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Hi…,

Please post in English.

Cheers
Ian

Hello everyone,
my Navigraph HUB can no longer be linked to my Navigraph account after the update.

After the SIGN IN, I log into the Navigraph account (It still works) and then press release.

The message appears: “Authorization request has been canceled” and in the HUB under sign in: Authentication failed. uthentification failed. User denied acces.

I use MSFS and Windows 11.

With the Fly by Wire À320, the e-fading of the cards in the EFB still works.
The Fenix ​​​​A320 comes up with the same error message as when logging into the HuB.

I uninstalled the old variants of Navigraph and downloaded and reinstalled the HUB directly from the Navigraph site. Nothing has changed.

Does anyone have an idea why this might be?

Thanks in advance

Hi! Please see this thread:

Try the suggested solution - I am sure that it will work!

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.