Navigraph charts, simlink

Reinstalled Navigraph charts, simlink. The program doesn’t work! There is no one to turn to for help!! No one answers the previous topics!!!

Hello Evgeny!

Please provide us with more details.

1. Which program does not work? Currently, you are referencing two different applications but I’m guessing that the issue is with Simlink / Moving maps?

2. What does not work? If the issue is with Simlink, can you provide us with a screenshot of its interface showing the connection status?

If the issue is with reference to Simlink, please follow these steps:

1. Uninstall Simlink using Windows “Add or remove programs” utility.
  2. Delete Simlink installation folders (Located at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and C:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink respectively).
  3. Download and install latest version of Simlink .

If that does not work, please provide logs. You can find them by doing the following:

1. Press ⊞ Win+R
  2. Enter %appdata%/Navigraph/Simlink/logs
  3. Press enter

Regards,
Malte

Good afternoon. Simlink it hasn’t worked for a month. Deleted, cleaned the registry, reinstalled. Does not work. I reinstalled it yesterday Navigraph Charts. Does not log in to the account. Screenshots are attached.

Asked to provide logs.

Alright. Looks like some kind of configuration issue. Would you be able to try installing Google Chrome and setting it as the default browser?

How did you reinstall the apps? Please confirm that you deleted them through the windows control panel (“Add or remove programs”)

Install Google Chrome, remove all programs, and install again?

Sure - do that for safe measure. Perhaps it could be enough to:

1. Close all programs
  2. Install Google Chrome and set it as default browser
  3. Open a Navigraph app and try to sign in (Should open a browser window)

Regards,
Malte

Everything is installed, it works!)) THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad I could help :smiley: