False offline message in the new app

I’m having the same problem on one of my desktops. Navigraph charts worked fine until today when I got that message when I attempted to load the program. I am connected to the internet. There have not been any changes to my desktop.

Sure would like to get this sorted out.

Regards,
Scott

I am having the same problem. Am trying to update to version 8 but can’t get beyond this false error message. I must have internet, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to send this message! All other tested connections are working, too. Server overload, maybe?

1 Like

Hello guys! Thanks for the feedback!

We’ll look into this. In the meantime, to rule out any network-related issues, please try to use another internet connection that is not your main one. Preferably something like a tethered phone, to rule out issues related to filtering on your home network.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Skysail,

Thank you for the quick reply! There is not any filtering on my home network. The PC that Navigraph is giving me issues is hardwire/ethernet connected to my router. I also have it installed on a laptop that is using WiFi from the same router. The laptop updated to the new version of Navigraph (which is awesome!) and is running it without any problems.

Do you think uninstalling it from the desktop and re-installing might work? It seems to me the issue started when Navigraph tried to update on the PC. Also, Windows wanted to do an update at the same time…

Regards,
Scott

1 Like

Glad to hear that it worked as expected on another device!

Sure, try reinstalling it completely - always a good thing to try! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy to report, uninstalling and reinstalling seems to have worked like a charm. I now have the new version on the desktop PC :grinning:

Cheers,
Scott

1 Like

I also tried again with a VPN server on the same PC, with the same result. There are no firewall issues and no internet connectivity issues. Charts has never caused a problem until today.

I did the same as flugkapitan - uninstalled the existing, then downloaded the new version, and it runs fine.

2 Likes

Happy to hear it guys - even if there is no possible logical explanation so far.

I hope you’ll enjoy what the new app has to offer now!

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.