Navigraph Charts integration in the Cessna Citation CJ4 mod for MSFS 2020 with G3000 mod

To use the charts one has to login to navigraph. The login window is only accepting CAPITAL letters for the passwort. My passwort also has lower case letters, therefore my passwort is not accepted.
I never had this problem logging in to navigraph in other addons (P3D).

I don’t recognize this. Are you sure you don’t have CAPS LOCK enabled?

Our signin window accepts both upper and lowercase.

Regards,

Stephen

Here is the sequence of the screens I get trying to login to navigraph.
My passwort is not recognized, then I need a “authorization code” (what is this?)

regards,
Gerard

Gerard,

I see. It seems your browser is interfering with these fields. The approval code should be pre-filled and not empty as you show. I suggest you change your default browser, and try again. Please use Chrome or Firefox as they are known to work well.

First you should login with your Navigraph email/password, then approve the access code (don’t edit, just press Approve).

Regards,

Stephen

I always use chrome as default browser. Now I noticed that the authorization code pops up and disappears immediately, before I’m able to approve. I managed to take a quick screenshot and then insert this code again manually. So now i’m “in” and will be recognized next time. Nevertheless this is a strange bug.
regards,
Gerard