Navigraph Charts 8 Features Missing

I’m looking at the Navigraph 8 Charts, and there’s a few things missing from the older version.

A. The day/night feature being easily accessible. I realize it’s in the settings, but it’s a hassle to have to click through so many buttons just to switch back and forth between the two, which I do often if I’m flying at night. On the older version, there was a button for it that you just clicked it and it switched between the two.
B. The favorite airports feature is missing. I have a lot of add-on airports, so I have the charts for those airports saved in the favorites, so I don’t have to type every ICAO code of every airport I need to look at. I see the pinboard option, but I’ve tried using it, and it doesn’t seem to be very user friendly.
C. This one’s not from the old version, but different issue. When setting up a flight in the flight planner, you can select a runway, but the runways are listed in meters. I don’t see a way of changing it to feet. If there’s a way to do it, it would make my life a lot easier since I otherwise would have to sit here and try to do the calculations, which takes even more time.

I tried switching back to the older version of Navigraph charts, but for some reason, when I try to load it, it says an Internet connection is required, even though I’m already connected to the Internet.

Hi Kevin,

We have plans for all your bullets. Adding Favorites back, making day/night switch more accessible, and making it possible to select units. They will likely all come in a future update.

Regards,

Stephen

Good afternoon.

Can I have a manual for the new Navigraph Charts?
Tks
Floren

Hi,

There is no manual but there are many short videos on our Youtube channel which could be helpful. https://www.youtube.com/c/Navigraphteam

Regards,

Stephen

Good deal. Hope this can be implemented soon. As it stands, it’s making it difficult to use now, and my attempt to switch back to the older one results in it telling me an Internet connection is required, despite already being connected.

Many tks Stephen.

I’ll see.
Regards

En miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2022, 20:37:27 CET, stephen via Navigraph notifications@navigraph1.discoursemail.com escribió:

| stephen CTO & Co-Founder
November 9 |

• | - |

Hi,

There is no manual but there are many short videos on our Youtube channel which could be helpful. https://www.youtube.com/c/Navigraphteam

Regards,

Stephen

could you add the always on top feature. cant find it anywhere!

It is planned! Will come to an update soon.

Stephen

Stephen,
Does this mean there will be no manual or it is unavailable now but in the works?

Greg

Hi,

Please see Version 8.14.0 - #2 by stephen, ”always on top” added in the latest version.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Hi to everyone!
May I add another wish: as in previous versions it was easier to search for flights by selecting either by date (not good to find a flight) or to select by name, this was even better, but now, if you have many flights, it is boring to find the appropriate flight. In my opinion, besides the improvements (mainly for vfr) it is a step backward. But never give up, looking forward to a upgrade of the actual version! Have a nice day

I realize this is an old thread, but I’m looking at the change log, and I see the runway units were added some time ago, so thanks for that. Did the accessible day/night button and the favorite airports feature ever get added in. I don’t see it in the change log, but not to say it isn’t there, maybe I just missed it. I managed to revert back to the older version of Navigraph charts, so I’m hesitant on updating to the new version unless I know those have been added in. Thanks.