Multiplayer

We shall use your suggestion for potential enhancements and new functionality. So, please be as detailed as you can.

**Only one issue per thread so that others can easily see what has been reported.**it would be neat if multiplayer in a group flight showed on charts of all planes in the group don’t know if it’s possible

1 Like

Hi!

This post lacks any kind of helpful details. Please explain what you mean by multiplayer.

Would the below, already existing topic fulfil your requirements?

Kind Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Malte, I’m not sure why you sent this message to me. I never mentioned “multiplayer” in my post that you attached to the message. The intent of my post was to reinforce my vote that having Navigraph display VATSIM traffic was one of the few items lacking that would put it on par with EFB’s like ForeFlight. Did you respond to the wrong person?

Hmm, I am not sure what kind of notification you received, but you are replying in a topic that is titled ”Multiplayer”.

I have linked to your post in the VATSIM topic, perhaps that is why you got a notification? That was an accident, the link should have been to the whole topic and not any specific post! I have corrected this, apologies for the inconvenience!

Kind Regards,
Malte

No problem. I just wanted to make sure your information got to whoever it was supposed to.

You guys and gals have done a great job in developing Navigraph into a great product. Keep on innovating!

Lantz

1 Like

Due to a lack of response, I am going to assume that this topic is solved by the changes mentioned in my first post!

Thanks for posting! If you disagree with the decision to close this topic, feel free to create a new topic with more details!

Kind Regards,
Malte