MSFS2020 - CRJ550/700 AIRAC Old

I bought the CRJ550/700 from the MSFS2020 store. I installed simbrief and tied it to my navigraph account. The issue is when I load up my flight plan the CRJ planes never follow flight path and I believe this has to do with very old AIRAC it is using. The one I only have access to is 2003. This is an AIRAC from PRIOR to the game even coming out. How do I get access to a newer AIRAC for the game and plane I bought where the AIRAC actually works and is more current to when I bought the game and downloaded the plane? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping by having a newer AIRAC the planes will work correctly. Am I correct in assuming using 2003 it won’t work properly? Also do you have a 1 time purchase option to get a newer AIRAC without having a monthly fee? I am a very mild flyer and this is not my full time game, so spending even more money isn’t ideal on a monthly basis. Thanks.

Hi…,

Welcome.

I cant say why the CRJ550/770 isn’t working with its release AIRAC.

I suggest you subscribe to Ultimate Monthly, then unsubscribe within the month. You have access to Charts and FMS Data during the month and your subscription won’t renew.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for your help Ian. With the AIRAC 2003, I download the flight plan via simbrief and it saves fine and loads into the crj550/700 just fine but there is always discontinuities and when I delete them the plan never flies correctly via AP. I don’t mind paying the monthly to get the new AIRAC, but then if I cancel will I lose them or just not get any new ones going forward but have access always to the latest ones that I paid up until? Thanks again

Hi…,

Don’t know about the deleted discontinuities and AP.

The Ultimate subscription updates Simbrief database as well as all the other aircraft we support.

If you cancel, you will have access to Charts till the end of the subscription month.

You can download any FMS Data during the month, and use this a long as you like, though of course in time this will become outdated.

Cheers
Ian