Missing waypoints and fixes

I have been encountering waypoints “not in database” for about 30% of my flights lately. I believe it began with the release of the new MSFS update. I’ve looked up all the “missing” waypoints in Navigraph and have found they are indeed there. I’m also using simlink to manage data. I’ve been updating my CRJ and MSFS via the Navigraph Data Center as shown below to no avail. Can someone please help? Thanks!

I also should add that the FMC in the CRJ reflects the current AIRAC.

Hi,
thanks for contacting us and thanks for your report. Are you able to upload an example flightplan, that we can reproduce it. “Missing” waypoints where? In the MSFS? In the CRJ?

Have you tried to find it these missing waypoints also via the search in the MSFS WorldMap?

Again, a sample flightplan and a short description which waypoints are missing (possible a screenshot of the FMC, where we can see the error message) …

Thank you,
Richard

Thanks much! I will send those tomorrow. I appreciate your help!

I greatly appreciate your willingness to help, but now I can’t seem to reproduce the aberration. May I contact you further if I encounter this error again? Thanks so much!

Sure … we are here, when you need any help or when you have any questions. It´s part of our business :wink:

Cheers and thanks for the feedback
Richard

One last thing if I may. This indicates that the correct Navigraph information is being imported to the sim correct? Thanks again for entertaining my questions!

I have been encountering waypoints “not in database” for about 30% of my flights lately. I believe it began with the release of the new MSFS update. I’ve looked up all the “missing” waypoints in Navigraph and have found they are indeed there. I’m also using simlink to manage data. I’ve been updating my CRJ and MSFS via the Navigraph Data Center as shown below to no avail. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Richard, I now have been able to reproduce the error message I received about not finding waypoints in sim. Please see following pictures.

These show the FMS as up to date, the waypoint LIPMI showing as not allowed in the FMS, however appearing in both Navigraph and MSFS. I am flummoxed. I must be doing something wrong. Again I thank you for your help and patience. Cheers,
John

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.