Missing STAR of VHHH again

After update to AIRIC 2206, STAR of all Runway missing. As photo attached that 07L/25R missing runway length and not available, this issue shall be the same as before that related to runway idents. In the Sim, no 07L/25R existed, but you added 07L/25R into the navi data that cause to STAR missed. Please check and amend, thanks.

FBW320 latest EXP version and tried to restart SIM many times but same.

As per your photo, did you found some interesting things that your runway shows 3799M while my showing is 3800M, that is why? MSFS just update SIM that included 2206,it conflicted with yours?

Hi…,

Mistake in my post which I have deleted, we shall investigate.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks, Ian, Waiting for your good news.

Hi,
thats not a navdata issue nor a FBW issue - the reason is that the sim-scenery is out of date because as you wrote the new runway 07L/25R is not included in the stock scenery:

With AIRAC 2206, there are a lot of new runways / runway-idents changes where this can be happened. It´s the logic in the sim (like in the past the KORD runway issue, which is fixed in the Premium version now). We offer all terminal procedures worldwide, all are up2date but the sim-scenery is outdated (even after a WorldUpdate). The logic now is, when a existing terminal procedure can´t be assigned to a runway (because it´s missing in the sim), the sim disable the STARs completely. Thats not what are in our hands, that´s the internal logic in the sim, sorry.

I have no idea, if there is an existing 3rd party scenery for VHHH where this new runway is still existing but when, and you have installed the scenery, you will immediately see the STARs again.

Again, not what we can fix - it´s simple the bad logic in the sim. Please report this missing runway to ASOBO/MS.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Not agree with you as 3rd scenery VHHH had been updated to the latest new which only included 07R/25L and 07C/25C for a long time.And STAR missing issue only occurred after I updated the Navdata to 2206. There is no any problem under 2205.

I also contacted developer of 3rd scenery VHHH this morning, they confirmed all airport Navdata from Navigraph and I also could confirm there are only 07R/C and 25L/C in the SIM when i choose departure of airport.

So please re-check if 07L/25R was wrongly added in 2206 since i fully understand your logic already.

Here the corresponding notam to the new runway - the data are correct:

A0352/22 NOTAMN
Q) VHHK/QMRTT/IV/BO /A /000/999/2219N11355E005
A) VHHH B) 2206160000 C) 2206300000
E) TRIGGER NOTAM-AIP SUP 06/22 (AIRAC) WEF 16 JUN 2022:
-UPDATED INFORMATION OF THE NEW NORTH RUNWAY (RWY 07L/25R) OF HONG 
KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Cheers,
Richard

Below happened at half of year ago, it is 1st time I reported to you STAR missing and works fine after 3rd scenery VHHH update to the latest.So that is why I said I had fully understand your logic .But now, VHHH no any runway ident changed after last updating but still missing STAR, the reason only one is your Navdata might has issue.

See the notam above - which should be clear for you (hopefully)

Cheers
Richard

Thanks Richard, may I know if your charts updated to the new?

According the AIP what Ihave read now is, that the charts will be updated with 2207 (also in the AIP). The data are added with 2206.

Cheers
Richard

Thanks a lot. Let me check with 3rd scenery DEV to see if had update planning.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.