Milviz Piaggio 180 evo

Hello,

Could you please add the Milviz P180 evo to the FMS data manager addon list? I see other Milviz products like the King Air 350i but not the Piaggio. Thanks

Cheers

Hi,
is the P180 using the same database as the KingAir 350i and also is the location of the navdata files the same as for the KingAir-350i?
Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I noticed that the King Air and the P180 are sharing a common FMS-3000 folder, so what I did is to re-update the FMS data for the King Air and got the P180 updated as well. Thanks

Cheers

Great, thanks for the info … I will add the P180 in the FMS Data Manager for the next AIRAC release.

One more request, please:
Please can you send me the aircraft.cfg file of the P180 please … via PM, if possible.

Thank you and thanks for your help,
Richard

Yes sure :+1: :grinning: I tried to send a direct pm to you but didn’t work, I will try to send the file to the moderators with your name.

Cheers

Received! Thank you very much!
Cheers,
Richard

Hello,

I can’t seem to get the path correct for Milviz King Air 350 in Navigraph FMS data manager. I tried several locations in the Milviz folder but all did not work and I still get the old navdata in the FMC.

Any help is appreciated.
Faisal