Map is not loading

I also had this issue of chart not loading in chart8 beta both in VR and 2D mode. Found the problem: I have installed in the Flysimware C414AW Chancellor the free version of PSM GNS750 gps. With the paid version of this gps you have Navigraph chart display in the instrument. If you have the free package PSM is blocking the loading of Navigraph chart in the application. I remove the PSM GNS750 from my community folder and the charts came back. I can now enjoy this great application. I would like to have a solution to be able to work around this problem. I don’t need the charts in the GPS I have them with Navigraph application.

Hi,

That was likely not the problem. No other apps would block the in-game Charts panel like that to our knowledge. The problem was the issue mentioned above, and we might have fixed that at the same time as you uninstalled the PMS addon.

Regards,

Stephen

I returned the PMS GNS750 back in the community folder and in the in-panel menu I de-activated the PSM gps now both addon work OK now the Navigraph charts and the free version of PSM gns750
Many thanks for your support

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.