LSGG ILS 22 current AIRAC XP11

Hi
I have newest AIRAC and Aerosoft scenery of LSGG in XP11, in AIRAC data I have ILS22 freq. 108.7 but in XP11 i have still 109.9! outdated freq!. How to fix it? thanks

Hi…,

Welcome.

With release X-Plane 11 LSGG has ILS Freq 108.7 showing LOC and GS:

So I suspect the addon scenery has the issue.
Cheers
Ian

Addon scenery does not change navaid frequencies under X-Plane (with the sole exception of Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/earth_nav.dat specifically – which overrides even Custom data/earth_nav.dat – but that one doesn’t have an entry for LSGG unless the user manually modifies it).

Two most likely possibilities:

1. user updated his addons but forgot to install the Navigraph data for X-Plane 11 itself
  2. user has a Custom Data/user_nav.dat file overriding the frequency for the ISW navaid

Could be as suggested.

In FMS Data Manager Settings , check your X-Plane 11 path is correct, by navigating to X-Plane.exe.

In Addon Mappimgs , press Scan . Are you now seeing entry X-Plane 11 (11.50+) ?

If yes, in Addon List please select X-Plane 11 (11.50+) and Update .

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian
Yes I have xp11 path correct and newest AIRAC but some of my airports ILS ex EDLP, LSGG are incorrect :frowning:
Ive noticed that I have old freq in GLOBAL AIRPORT when I chang manually is OK but why id dosent change automatically?
cheers

Do you have a Custom Data/user_nav.dat file?

Hi
Yes I have this file, should I have remove it?

Yes you should remove it, but you can also simple rename it first to be safe and try it again …

Cheers
Richard

Feel free to share the user_nav.dat file so we can take a look, too :slight_smile:

ok no problem :slight_smile: I will send You my file

user_nav.dat (13.7 KB)

This looks like it was created by the Drzewiecki Design installer, probably to ensure the ILS courses are precisely aligned with their scenery packs. It’s not the source of the outdated LSGG frequency, however.

Can you open the file X-Plane/Custom Data/earth_nav.dat in a text editor and look for “LSGG” (without quotes)?

Regards,

Tim

Hi @jetfighter – any luck looking at said file?

Regards,

Tim

Hi
I changed ILS Freq in this file and now is ok
I will be monitoring situation and I’ll let You know

śr., 12 sty 2022, 19:02 użytkownik Rodeo314 via Navigraph <navigraph1@discoursemail.com> napisał: