Load error updating Flight Factor A320 Ultimate in X-Plane 11

Hi, my FMS data manager seems to find the path to the A320 correctly and apparently updates OK, but when I start up the A320 in X-Plane 11 the database does not load and gives a ‘LOAD ERROR’ message. I tried reinstalling both the A320 and the FMS data manager to no avail. I also manually loaded the data, didn’t work. The log file is showing error reports such as: Rewrote KCEA atc_ControllerRole_Twr’s freq: 127250 to 118025 for being in conflict!; and Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at RJCJ and RJCC!. And also:
Unable to load primary database.

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 0, EGLL parsed.

static navdata loader: Syntax is: RTE [RWY] [SID] [SID TRANS] [FIX [[AWY|DCT Fix] …] FIX] [STAR] [STAR TRANS] [APPR] [APPR TRANS] [ALTN] [CI] [FL]

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 1, EGLL parsed.

static navdata loader: Syntax is: RTE [RWY] [SID] [SID TRANS] [FIX [[AWY|DCT Fix] …] FIX] [STAR] [STAR TRANS] [APPR] [APPR TRANS] [ALTN] [CI] [FL]

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 2, LFBO parsed.

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 3, LFBO parsed.

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 4, KJFK parsed.

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 5, EINN parsed.

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 6, EINN parsed.

static navdata loader: Departure airport excpected at line 7, EDDF parsed.

0:00:00.201 FF: Unable to load secondary database.

Unable to load primary database.

I am running Windows 10 on a pc
Hope you can help,
Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,
the LOAD ERROR comes where and when? Can you make a screenshot please. You use XP11.50 and cycle 2012, right?

Cheers,
Richard

I am using X-Plane 11.50r3 and the 2012 AIRAC cycle. The loader error occurs specifically with the A320 Ultimate when I load the airplane (see picture) from X-Plane prior to flying

. Other aircraft don’t seem to have any problems.
Thanks

Hm, can´t reproduce it

You have only one XP11 version on your system, right? I mean, you don´t have any other XP11 installation on your machine?

Can you look into your “FlightFactor A320 ultimate\data” folder, and can you make a screenshot of this folder. It must be somewhere (in a subfolder - mostly under Aircraft) in your XP-root folder.

Thank you,
Richard

Yes I only have one copy running on the machine. Attached is the requested image. Thanks