X-Plane 11 Cycle mismatch

very good I have the xplane 11.51 already has the last three updates that I get this error;
"LOADING NAVIGATIONAL DATA FAILED:
CYCLE MISMATCH BETWEEN EARTH_FIX.DAT AND EARTH_NAV.DAT
THESE FILES MUST COME FROM THE SAME DATA CYCLE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT X-PLANE 11 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WHIT NAVDATA FILES MADE FOX X-PLANE 10 "
I do not know what to do

Hello Francisco! Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you may have installed the navdata files for X-Plane 10. Please verify this and, if possible, provide screenshots of the addon list and path settings (Settings > Paths) from FMS Data Manager.

Regards,
Malte

1 Like

Hi
I have the same problem. The path looks correct, so i can only surmise that somehow navigrarh has put x-plane 10 data as xplane 11 data?

Rob

Rob, which XP11 version do you exactly have? You aee this on the startup screen …

Cheers
Richard

PS: @all XP11 is not enough, we need the exact version number please

I updated via the Navigraph FMS Data Manager yesterday after exiting X-Plane 11 for the night. Today when I tried to run it I received the cycle mismatch error message and X-Plane wouldn’t load. To be on the safe side I ran the update routine again, but got the same error when trying to run X-Plane again.

Attached are screen snips of:

1. The error message from X-Plane 11.55 (64 bit)
  2. Navigraph FMS Data Manager from today
  3. Navigraph FMS Data Manager settings (1/2)
  4. Navigraph FMS Data Manager settings (2/2)

I’m lost on how to resolve this error and would appreciate any guidance from the NAVData team. Thanks.

1. XPLANE 11 error message

2 posts were split to a new topic: XP11 - AIRAC cycle missmatch