St. Tropez LFTZ seems to be missing als SID and STAR procedures. I tried reinstalling the navdata it didn’t work.
which client version do you have installed?
I’ve got the beta 19
I have checked the LFTZ (La Mole) terminal procedures, and all are included (SIDs and STARs).
Here a part of the SIDs:
… a part of STARs:
So, my question again:
You have installed the client beta 19 AND you have removed and installed the AIRAC cycle also after that? When yes, please can you upload your content.xml file here. It´s located in
(assuming you have the Marketstore sim)
i noticed the same… I can also find the STAR´s in World-Map Menu if i plan a flight… but if i type the flightplan manually into fmc and want to choose it, theres no STAR/APP avail!
Could you please check it, if you get the same problem in the plane? I tried the CJ4 with working-title mod.
here the procedures in the CJ4 mod from Working-Title:
SID list (1st page):
STAR list (1st page):
So, I had asked before (but no response):
- You have installed the lastest Navigraph Navdata client beta 19 - right?
- You have removed the AIRAC and installed it again with this latest client?
When no … then please:
- remove the AIRAC in your current installed client
- uninstall your Navigraph Navdata client via the normal windows features
- download and install the last version (beta 19)
- install the AIRAC cycle 2013 again
When you do exactly this steps - this should fix your issue
yes thank you so much! with your instruction its working!
Many thx and happy new year!
Great Benjamin - this was the result of any older client and cycles. Should be fixed now for you …
Happy New Year,
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.