LEPA LUNI3M to ILS 06L missing CDP/MJV transitions in Zibo 737

As the title indicates, in XP11.55 with the Zibo 737 - when STAR LUNI3M and Approach ILS06L to LEPA is selected, only the ADX transition is offered, the CDP / MJV transitions are not displayed.

Navigraph Chart (11-1) for the LEPA ILS 06L approach shows both the ADX and CDP/MJV transitions.

Interestingly, in Navigraph data, CDP is offered as a transition for the LOC 06L approach but not the ILS. That does seem odd.

Regards,

Tim

Hi,
I also can explain the missing transitions … I guess, we need assistance from our data-provider.

Thanks for the report, I will let open this topic, till we have an answer to this …

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Chris,

Apologies for our overzealous autoclose of topic, now reopened.

We shall investigate.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Chris,
sorry also from my side - due the autoclose function I have overseen to check it. Please apologize …
We have forward the question now to our data provider …

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Chris,
we expect the missing procedures with AIRAC 2204 … The procedures are available but we have requested the wrong parameter to our data-provider and therefore such procedures were not be exported in the source. Now, we have requested to change this parameter that this kind of procedures will also be included, which will start with AIRAC 2204.

Thanks again for your report - it´s also for us, not so easy to understand from our data provider what we need and what not, please excuse.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.