LEMD missing instrumental approach

Hello,

One of our FSTD FNPT II Airbus A320 simulators has as approved airport LEMD (Madrid-Barajas). However, this airport does not contain all instrument approaches, e.g. RNP Z 32L, even though the navigation database is updated.

Could you please give us an answer to this query? Thank you in advance.

I would, when I could but there is at least one missing information … which simulator do you use here? Because I don´t know this addon …

Thank you,
Richard

PS: by the way - I have checked the source and the R32LZ approach is included - so the question is really, which simulator do you use and what addon do you use here (link to this addon that I can possible find out which data it use)

PPS: I have only found a FAA certified FSTD FNPT II Airbus A320 - just to be clarify: It´s not allowed to use our data and/or charts in a professional environment (also for training). The data and charts are for flight simulation (entertainment) use only …

Hello,

El addon es: Navigraph VasFMC and XPlane11. El simulador es FSTD FNPT II MCC (Similar A320). Approved by AESA (Spain Authority).

Thank you, I have checked both vasFMC and X-Plane 11 and in both the R32L-Z approach is included:

Here from vasFMC file (LEMD.xml):

… and here the part from X-Plane 11 (with the two transitions to this approach):

Again, I don´t know this aircraft-sim and therefore I can´t really say what´s wrong here but the data are included as you see, sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.