La richiesta viene annullata

Good evening today, while preparing a flight, I opened the fs2020 menu, I open the navigrap application, it tells me to scan with the qr code, I enter my email and password and it tells me (the authorization request is cancelled) this around 15.30 to now 20.07 the situation does not change.
Is there a way to fix this, thank you all and have a nice evening

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please post in English.

Cheers
Ian

Good evening today, while preparing a flight, I opened the fs2020 menu, I open the navigrap application, it tells me to scan with the qr code, I enter my email and password and it tells me (the authorization request is cancelled) this around 15.30 to now 20.07 the situation does not change.
Is there a way to fix this, thank you all and have a nice evening

Hi…,

Welcome.

As I understand you are having difficulties logging in to the Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel. Is this correct?

If so please use Navigraph Navdata Center to Remove and Install the latest Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel. Please post screenshots of any error message you have logging in to Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel using Guide to posting Screenshots .

Cheers
Ian

Good evening I continue to have the usual problem of a couple of weeks, I had contacted you but nothing, don’t answer and I continue to have the usual problem I repeat myself.
I’m inside the simulator cockpit, I open the Navigraph icon and the screen opens for me to enter my data (email + password)
which I rightly enter, and when I entered it opens the screen that the authorization is denied.
Then I use the qua core it takes me back to the page to enter email + password but the authorization is canceled.
I don’t want to argue but in your opinion it is right that I cannot fully use a product that I paid for and in addition you are unable to get answers or solve the problem.
So I kindly ask you if you succeed, if you fail, just say it, I’ll activate differently.
Thank you for your attention and I wish you a good day

• List item

Please confirm you are referring to the Navigraph Charts in-Game Panel.

Are you able to login to https://charts.navigraph.com using the exact same email and password?

Please use Navigraph Navdata Center to Remove and Install the latest Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel. Please post screenshots of any error message you have logging in to Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel using Guide to posting Screenshots .

As a test please try setting Chrome as your default browser.

Cheers
Ian

Hi sorry I have the same problem, before it didn’t happen now after formatting the Pc with windows 11, already existed before never had any problem, thanks I stay waiting.

Hi,

Are you using auto-translation in your browser?

Could you show a screenshot of how this page looks to you:

It is the page after you provide your account details. Please just paste it here. You can obscure/paint over your email address.

It is the red button that should be pressed for the linking to complete (it says “Allow” in English).

Kind regards,

Stephen