KEKA is not in database for CRJ700 (MSFS)

KEKA is not In the database for CRJ 700 FMS MSFS to build a flight plan. This airport is near the town Eureka, California and very close to KACV airport.

The Navdata is current and all updates have been applied for the sim and aircraft.

Hi,
possible that the runway length is short.(3000 ft) Please check the filter in your CRJ900, because when it is set > the runway length the CRJ filters out such airports.

This is not a navdata issue because we offer this airport in our data.

Hooe that helps
Richard

Thank you Richard. I looked some more on filters and you are correct. It appears to be a hard coded 4000 ft limit. You guys are great. not only do you know you nav data you know the planes. incredible.

As for me I got some good clam chowder out of the deal sliding off the runway at KEKA into the Arcata bay. Good food though. LOL.

1 Like

Wow, thank you very much for this very kind words. The whole team is working hard, every day to make our products, our service better and better. Nothing is ever perfect, but when we don’t hold/workon it we would not come near to this.

Also, it’s our spirit to share our knowledge, our whole knowledge not only our navdata knowledge. Herr too, we don’t know all, and also we don’t find any answer to all questions, or find for all a workaround but we try it in every situation.

Thanks again for this really great words!
A thankful
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.