Ivao and vatsim traffic

Maybe a good idea to add ivao/vatsim airtraffice and ATC freq on the chart. That would be improved your application for the simmers. I hope yoou will consider this facility. We need then only 1 program for all features.

2 Likes

Yes I agree this would very helpful to have VATSIM INFO on Navigraph mooving map.

Hi Team,

Thank you for the suggestions. Adding online traffic is on the roadmap for a future version.

Cheers
Ian

3 Likes

Thanks we are waiting for this improvement.
Regards.

Yes… this feature would be great

Hello
When will this be available?
Thanks

…or AI Traffic :wink:

Thanks for your work

Regards

I came here to suggest this. VATSIM traffic layer would allow Charts to be the only app I’d need.

Still no answer from Navigraph team !

Hi Team,

Please see Stephen’s reply at VATSIM/IVAO Network Integration - #16 by WebMaximus.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks
We have to wait a long time for this very helpful thing, requested by ATC networks users since a long time ago.

The Navigraph Development Team is small and we have lots of features being requested all the time. We prioritize our work based on user feedback, and at the moment we are working on other features that have seen more interest than this.

That said, we do have plans for traffic visualization and network integrations on the roadmap! Feel free to show your support for this feature by voting for it in our wishlist section:

Kind Regards,
Malte

thanks
I have voted in the wishlist section
I was not aware of this possibility of voting in the wishlist section, and I believe many simmers using Navigraph ignore this; because there are many people using VATSIM or IVAO which really express their need on this network traffic visibility in Navigraph charts
regards

You’re welcome! It is a very recent addition to this forum, as you can tell by the dates of the already existing topics. We hope that it will help us get a better overview of feature requests and their popularity!

Since there is now a wishlist topic for this feature, I will go ahead and close this (and similar) topics. So far, we have made it clear that we do have plans to make this happen, but that it is not a top priority at the moment. Thanks for understanding!

Kind Regards,
Malte