Issues with Navigraph FMS Manager

Hi there!

I am trying to log into the Navigraph FMS data manager but I am receiving the error “No active internet connection”.

I haven’t updated my anti-virus and I have not had this issue before. I’ve been using the FMS data manager for over a year but this error has only appeared in the last few weeks. I’ve noticed that other people have reported the same error. Is this an issue with the Navigraph backend side of things or is there a fix I can use?

Thanks!

Hi…,

Welcome.

I suggest a fresh start using exact procedure below :

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall. Uninstall AV if needed.

Use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically:

1. Press Start and open Apps & Features.
  2. On the right hand side, open Programs and Features.
  3. Find Navigraph FMS Data Manager in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above.

If they exist, delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph.

I suggest you download and run CCleaner (free) to clear out any incorrect registry entries.

Download and install latest FMS Data Manager to the default location. Network drives are not supported for FMS Data Manager install.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Hi, Ian

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I am still receiving the same error after following the steps you provided.

If it’s any help, it is giving me the error code of 99

Thanks

Please, can you give us the reference to this statement because we haven’t receive any reports here and the reports in the forum were in most cases an internet issue on the customer side.

Possible, you can try it via any other internet connection (ie. via a mobile phone …,)

Error 99 is in most cases an internet error, where IP addresses will be blocked or similar else.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.