This is what I see when trying to load Navigraph Hub that is paid up on WIN 11 PC.
Everything works fine on WIN 10 PC
Tom Wright firstname.lastname@example.org
I suggest a fresh start using exact procedure below :
Please disable any Antivirus and firewall. Uninstall AV if needed.
Use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically:
- Press Start and open Apps & Features.
- On the right hand side, open Programs and Features.
- Find Navigraph FMS Data Manager in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above.
If they exist, delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph.
Download and install latest FMS Data Manager to the default location.
Please let us know how you get on.
- It worked, thank you so much, Ian.
- I am a retired B-747 400 Captain that used a real EFB with Foreflight Synthetic Vision to practice the flight.
- I would fly the next day and take the notes and experience learned in the sim flight to the actual airplane I flew the next day to monitor flight progress with an FAR required second set of data, using nothing more than a USB GPS receiver.
- The real FMS CDU has the next effective revision loaded at L4 with an effective date and time Z
- I found out if you selected it in flight , it would dump your entire flight plan and require it be reloaded with the new data based on your ACT clearance.
- This caused an immediate “Insufficient fuel” warning.
- Forgot to renter the planned wind components for each leg, which were tail winds.
You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.