ILS Rwy 24 offset Naples Lirn with all aircraft

Hi everyone, I have a problem since I updated the Airacs to the latest version. The Ils of Pista 24 with localizaer has an offset. This bug needs to be corrected.

Hi
and welcome …

Please follow these steps, without any details we can’t really help.

Thank you
Richard

I apologize for not having entered the details so I used the Cessna CJ4 and the Airbus A320 FBW but the problem remains since I updated the Airac to the latest version in fact I uninstalled them and now it lands straight the problem is the updated Airacs from Navigraph
the Airac version is the 2401

I think Richard will still need some missing elements to answer you appropriately, especially

• Airport affected (there’s still a lot with a Rwy 24…)
  • ILS identifier
  • Simulator version
  • Any add-on you have installed for this airport/scenery

Hervé

ok I apologize again so these are the details I hope to list them all

runway 24 naples LIRN
Flight simulator 2020 with airbus a320 and cessna cj4 with all airliner I wrote the version of the airac in the previous comment
Sorry for bad english i use translate

Hi,
I have tried the ILS-Z 24 approach into LIRN but there is no offset, with or without our data. I have tried it with the FBW A320 - sorry, I can´t reproduce it but possible you mean ILS-Z 06. In this case, there is an offset but this is correct so far for 06. The localizer for 06 is offset in real too.

Please can you confirm, you mean the ILS approach 24 into LIRN? Do you have any 3rd party scenery installed? Do the same happens without our data, so with the stock data?

Cheers,
Richard

then it also gives me the offset with the cj4 both ils z and x and y it is not shown on the charts as it is shown on the 06 I have to remove the last updated Airac, I have to use the default ones

So, that same happens with the stock data too? Do I understand this correct?
When yes, you have any other issue on your system - possible any bad package which is not 100% compatible with the current version.

Here a graphic, where you see that the ILS 24 is centerlined with the runway, ILS 06 not due the offset approach.

As I wrote before, I can´t reproduce it with any ILS 24 approach - the a/c (tried with the latest stable FBW A320 version) lands on centerline.

Sorry,
Richard

okay now I understand I will have to remove some mods it will be as you say it conflicts because it also does it with the Cessna CJ4 in any case I thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.