ILS not working when Navigraph program installed

Software problem

Can someone help please… with Navigraph installed my ILS ON ALL AIRCRAFTS doesn’t work including Default aircrafts and also different airports. Even the Navigation is messed up on final approcach and misses the LOC

Every thing is upto date on windows, drivers and the mffs dulux .

As soon as I uninstall Navigraph everything starts working again. Not sure whats going on

Thank you

Hi,
and welcome here in our forum …

It looks you have any issue on your system - not the OS but any issue on your MSFS because we haven´t gotten any such reports since months …

I will try to reproduce it but for that I need a little bit more details:

1. Do you have any 3rd party sceneries installed?
  2. Can you give us an example (aircraft, airport, runway and ILS) that we can try to reproduce it
  3. You wrote, “misses the LOC” … what do you mean with that? Can you post a screenshot of this issue … do you see the LOC/GS on the ND?

Further, can you post your content.xml file (if you have any 3rd party sceneries installed).

Thank you very much
Richard

Hi i sorted it out thank… The new update corrupted the Navigraph plugins… so i uninstalled Simm link and Navigraph and then reinstalled them again one by one … started to work now :slight_smile:

I dont have any 3rd party sceneries by the way and the issues was happening and many different airports and a few defaul aircrafts like the a320 neo, Cessna longitude etc

Thank you very much for your feedback and glad when it’s solved now.

Have a nice weekend and happy flying
Richard :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.