Planes not following ILS path

After installing Navigraph’s latest integration to MSFS2020, the planes does not follow the ILS path to the runway - it just stays at the FL where it is supposes to pick up the ILS. everything worked real fine before the new integration.

please help

Hi,
not sure, why you post this in the SimBrief category because it´s more a MSFS topic? Or misunderstood I something here … I have moved it into the right category now, when I´m wrong, I will move it back …

We need a little bit more information, that we can try to reproduce. So please:

• Which aircraft/addon do you use?
  • Does this happen everywhere or on a specifc airport, when on which one (airport code, runway)?
  • Have you installed 3rd party packages (sceneries or similar else)?

Further, you wrote “latest integration to MSFS2020” - my assumption is, you have installed the latest AIRAC cycle via the Navigraph Hub, is this correct?

Thank you,
Richard

Thank you Richard.

Appreciate your prompt reply.

It is on all my planes and at all airports.

I do not really have 3rd party packages, but everything worked well until I updated the Navigraph latest.

SimBrief Integration for MSFS 787, 747, and CJ4

Before this, everything worked fine.

Regards

Gerrit Snyman

blocked.gif

Hi! Just adding to this conversation the fact that this is not a Navigraph integration. It was developed by Working Title!

If you are seeing issues as a result of importing your flight from SimBrief through these features, please contact WT and/or Asobo - they are the only ones who can change it!

This does not sound like it has anything to do with SimBrief either. These aircraft do not load the whole procedure itself from SimBrief, they just check what procedure SimBrief has specified and then load the procedure using their own, internal systems. If the procedure shows up as correctly loaded in the FMC, then chances are that the issue is somewhere else - or that you forgot to arm the APP mode for the autopilot :wink:

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi again Gerrit,
it looks really that you have either an issue on your system or you had not config the aircraft for an ILS correctly.

So, my question again:

• Do you have updated the AIRAC cycle 2310 via the Navigraph Hub?

For a first test - forget all flightplan, SimBrief, or any other tools. Set only the arrivial airport on a specific runway to test the ILS approach. Select your aircraft and fly ONLY this approach and look, if it works or not.

As a follow up test, remove our data via the Navigraph Hub, start the sim and try it again … because than only the stock data will be used and not our data.

We haven´t seen any report that anything is not working with the data, special for ILS approaches. So, my/our assumption is really, that there is any other issue outside of our scope but I´m with Malte, I don´t guess it´s a navdata issue.

Cheers,
Richard