IGP 8.17.0 "export" FPlans doesn't do anything

Hey,

IGP is detecing my MSFS flight plan, and I can load it in the panel.
But when I want to export it, I chose the file (in my case PMDG) and export, but the file doesn’t appear in downloads or anywhere else.
As well not working with other files than .rte.
Would be also very helpfull, to preselect the folder once, so that it goes directly to my PMDG file.
But even having it in my downloads would be nice…

cheers!

Hi…,

Welcome.

This functionality is being developed . We shall advise as soon as we have a release date.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Sooooo… I’m fairly new, and don’t understand. If I create a MSFS plan in the IGP and then cant export it… Then I’m uncertain of the point of creating a plan in the IGP?

As Ian said, we’re planning to add this feature back.

Ideally you should use the in-game panel for easy access to your flight plan and charts in flight. Given the limitations in the simulator environment, it has a more restricted feature set compared to the regular Charts apps. It also runs on your sim main thread, so it is less performant than the regular Charts apps.

I’d recommend another workflow using the regular Charts apps or SimBrief for your flight planning before launching MSFS. Then export your flight plan file and import it to MSFS. FInally load up the in-game panel when you launch your flight, and it will pick up your planned flight including all pinned charts etc.

Regards,

Stephen