Ideas for Future Development

I’ve been using Navigraph and Simbrief since my first days of flight simming. I’ve always been thrilled with both applications. One thing I’ve always wanted, however, is a transparent ‘scratchpad’ that can overlay on the top of a map/approach. This would allow me to quickly jot down notes from ATC or make my own markings white still having the ability to flip the scratchpad out of the way when not needed.

1 Like

Hi…,

Welcome.

Thank you for the suggestion which will be considered for the next major Charts Version.

As per Suggestion: Please add to Charts app the ability to write something using our fingers, you can put test into the FMC scratchpad. Also a search of “annotations” in the forum shows other suggestions.

Cheers
Ian

I would also like to have the ability to make notations on a chart using my finger with the ability to erase with finger. I have seen this in videos posted by a SW airline pilot on his EFB
THANK YOU for considering this.

1 Like

Would be great if there were the ability to use your keyboard and possibly a paste function as well. Possibly another scratch sheet tab all together. It would be very useful for VR users to be able to quickly type into a scratch pad when grabbing clearances or other information.