I am trying to add some navigation data that is not included, but I am confused by Freq in the ILSes list What should I fill in for this The frequency of ILS? but it's different

I am trying to add some navigation data that is not included, but I am confused by Freq in the ILSes list What should I fill in for this The frequency of ILS? but it’s different

Hi,
sorry I don´t understand your question … what is different? When you want to add an ILS you need the ILS frequency right …

You wrote, you miss some data, please can you give us the airport (airport-identifier) and what exactly you miss (runway, ILS, …)?

Thank you,
Richard

I am adding some data to Fenix A320 because the airport I added is not publicly available. I wrote some, but when I was editing the ILSes page, I found Freq and I am confused about whether these are frequencies or something else?

Understood - we are not the copyright holder of this structure, so please contact Fenix directly for this question - sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.