Any news about this issue? It’s very bad having to activate on every flight.
Yes it is annoying and we too hope for a fix, but none so far.
Yes, this is a severe issue for me. The usual sequence, always in multiplayer VR:
- Realize I need something that only Navigraph provides
- Open the navigraph panel from the msfs toolbar
- Awkwardly position my VR headset to point at the scannable navigraph code on my TV
- Aim my IPhone at the jiggling code while I hold the VR headset on my brow to see
- Put my controller down and type/retype my username/password on the Navigraph site (squinting because I took off my glasses before I donned the VR headset)
- Finally hit the allow button before returning to my now distant mates, if I haven’t crashed
At this point I’d take any of the following:
- Persist my login on navigraph.com so I don’t have to constantly re-login
- Make the code bigger so my iPhone camera can see it across the room
- Allow me to click a link in the msfs panel that opens a browser window
Thanks for listening…
We hear you but it requires a fix from MS/ASOBO which we are waiting for.
As a workaround, before you put your VR set on, maybe try clicking on the navigraph.com/code link , which will open a browser windows for login.
That worked nicely. Didn’t know you could click the code. That’s a lot fewer steps now.
You are welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.