Continually asking for sign-in in MS2020 Beta

When I start MS2020 the Navigraph addon always asks to sign in. Can this be solved that I do not have to do this each time?

Hi,

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to save the login state when you exit the sim, due to current limitations in the sim. These limitations will likely be addressed in one of the upcoming sim updates, and then also the Charts In-Game Panel will remember your login.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Thanks Stephen. Apart from that I’m well impressed with Navigraph and the new in SIM add-on. You guys have done a great job. Looking forward to the VFR charts when they come out.

Is there a way to click on the link when signing in to Navigraph. I understand the limitation of having to log in each time, but if the link worked, it would be a little easier. I can’t use the scan code because my wife often has my cell phone. Thanks

Hi,

Link clicking to open a separate browser window is not possible within msfs, unfortunately. There are many limitations we need to accept/handle, unfortunately.

A workaround is if you type the link once in your browser and then bookmark it. That saves you the URL typing every time.

Regards,

Stephen

Thanks Stephen. That’s what I did.

The app is nice, but t hat login EVERY time is a pain! I really hope you fix that…

1 Like

We can’t, unfortunately, at the moment. See my post further above.

Stephen

Just wondering if i should need to sign in to the charts panel every time i open msfs or if it should be a single sign in to link the game to the account as i am curently having to sign in everytime i open the software
thanks keep up the good work

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.