MSFS2020 in game panel

Hi,

When clicking on the toolbar and the navigraph to use the in game maps, i am having to go to a browser or scan a QR code to verify my account.
My account is confirmed as having the cloud in game maps, but each time i start a flight i a mprompted to enter a code again.
Can you help?

Thanks

Same here - I need to do that each time.

Hi,

This issue is being worked on with high priority, but it is a tricky one and may take a little while.

Regards,

Stephen

2 Likes

Thanks, looking forward to this being resolved.

If you download the v0.3 of the panel from Navdata Center, you no longer are required to login each flight, as long as it is within the same simulator session.

We are still working on also saving login over sim restarts.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

I Have insalled navigraph and the Logo appears in the MSFS taskbar. I am then asked to confirm by photograph of the fracktel or enter the code on the web site
Nowhere does it infom me what to do with the photo and going to the web site nowhere does it say where to put the code. So ihave paid and installed but I can’t use navigraph.
Please someone help before I am taken away is a srtraight jacket.
abspoi

Hi…,

Welcome .

(On an iPhone), if you hold the camera over the pic it should recognise the special character and offer you to go to safari where you login. The Chart in-panel should open up. If not open http://navigraph.com/code in a browser and enter the code from the Charts in panel, and again the Charts should open.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Stephen,
After downloading the latest version of the panel, i can now use the in game maps, even though i have to log-in each time.
I can now use the maps in VR !
Thanks

Hi,

Great to hear!

Regarding login - you have to login once per sim session still, but we are working on a solution to prevent that.

We already improved it over the initial release, if you start a new flight in the same sim session, it will not require a new login.

Regards,

Stephen

2 Likes

Logging in every time is pain. i hope you can sort this soon.
abspoi

1 Like

Any news about this problem ? It’s particulary annoying especially in VR, you have to remove the headset, open a browser, login etc.

Thanks in advance for correction.

Have a nice ay.

Hi,

We have no further information from Microsoft/Asobo about when this will be fixed, unfortunately.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi
When starting FS2020 and I want to use Navigraph inside the MFS2020, I need to login in Navigraph. The next time I am using MFS2020 again, i need to login again. It must be a joke, that you need to login everytime. Hope it is a fault.
Jan

Hi Jan,

I have moved your post to this thread. You will see we are waiting for a Microsoft/Asobo fix.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like