Gates in Navigraphcharts of EDDB not on the correct position

Hi There,

I flew from EDDB to EHAM in reallife on wednesday. I decided to do that again today departing from the same gate. However where the A-gates are supposed to be, there where B-gates etc. I wanted to let you know.

Hello Patrick! Welcome back!

I had a look at the German AIP and compared it with our map, and found them to be the same.

Could you provide some sort of resource that indicates that this is no longer true? As far as I can tell, our data is true to what German authorities have published.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Malte,

Can it be that the gates for the passengers are numbered differently? Because it was quite different at the airport. And also on this map provided by the airport. (fourth dot) Site plans

This is a screenshot from the map provided by the airport in the link above. I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Patrick

Thanks for the screenshot!

Perhaps! Unfortunately I cannot answer that question, all I can say is that the official AIP publications (aimed at pilots and not passengers) that are effective since 29 Dec 2022 have the same layout that we have in our app. Perhaps the site plans are older than that?

I can safely say that we have the information that would be used in the real world by airlines and their pilots. I guess it’s entirely possible that the names are different for pilots and passengers, even if it sounds a bit peculiar!

Kind Regards,
Malte

That probably has to be. Because I flew last wednesday from this airport back to home in The Netherlands.

Thanks for your answers.

Kind regards,
Patrick

You’re welcome! Interesting case indeed!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.