FMS Nav Data Base for FSX

I bought 1 year subscription yesterday. When I tried to update my FSX nav data base " U have no access to database, would you like to buy subscription" !! I am using Win 10. Thanks for your help,
David Shahin

Hi David,

Welcome.

I show user davidshahin as having a valid FMS Yearly subscription.

There is another account with your first and surname without subscription . Any chance you have two accounts and you are logged into account without subscription?

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian
Microsoft closed my Hotmail account. I changed my password and email account yesterday to purchase 1 yr of nav data base subscription. Email I used is davidshahin@cox.net…so how do we fix this? Thanks again,
D.Shahin

Our accounts folks will investigate and get you up and flying ASAP.

Cheers
Ian

Hi,

We are sorry to read that you are facing issues with the FMS data manager. We find no direct abnormalities related to your account.

Please click on the settings tab in the FMS data manager and then the “unregister account” button. This will sign you out. Please then sign in with credentials for the new email you mentioned above.

Also, please make sure that you are running the latest version of the FMS data manager (1.8.5.1105)

Please let us know how you get along.

Cheers

Andy

Thanks Andy, it worked.
D.Shahin

Thanks Ian,
D.Shahin

Great. Andy’s fix worked. Thanks again,
D.Shahin

Hi,

We’re pleased to read that.

Happy holidays!

Cheers

Andy

Andy
Can I use Navigraph’s nav database update for PSX/Aerowinx? Thanks,
David Shahin

I´m not Andy, but I can also answer this question:
No sorry, “PSX/Aerowinx” can´t be updated at the moment due our license agreement with our data-provider.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks Richard,
D.Shahin

You´re welcome David - sorry, that we can´t help you at the moment in this case.
Have a nice evening,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.