FMS Data Manager Cannot Find Addons

suddenly on OSX Monterey (MAC) FMS not finding dons. Searching Adonis does nothing. Go to settings and the old path on my previous computer is in theX{11 field and I cannot add the new path. I search for the path and when I get to it, your int will not take the folder bath but only allow me to open the XP folder. Not useful and very frustrating. Please provide guidance on getting around this. This all started with the latest AIRAC update

Hi Geoff,

I suggest a fresh start
In FMS Data Manager Settings Unregister Account:

Uninstall the FMS Data Manager from you Mac, download and install latest FMS Data Manager for macOS.

In FMS Data Manager Settings, check your X-Plane path. If not there or incorrect, please click on the black folder to right of X-Plane 11 path and navigate to your X-Plane application:

Press Open.

In Addon Mappings Remove entry X-Plane 11 (11.50+). Press Save , Scan and Save

In Addon List, please select and Update the entry X-Plane 11 (11.50+)

Do you now have correct AIRAC details showing in FMC?

Cheers
Ian

That has done the trick. Thank You

Now how do I add Little Navimap to this? It used to hap[[en automatically in the past

Hmm…,

In Addon Mappings,

Press Scan to find Little NavMap. Otherwise press +Add, for Please select an addon…, choose Little Navmap, for Install into… choose Default folder. You should end up with mapping of C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel

Cheers
Ian

Got is all straight. Thank you Ian

1 Like

Hi Geoff,

You are welcome.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.