Flightplan ESSA-LFMN MSFS2020

Hi,
I can’t start my flight with the flihtplan ESSA-LFMN and databas 2013 rev.7, MS2020 stop working, freeze. If I desactivate your database, everything is working great.
Try it with my flightplan file.ESSALFMN01.pln (17.3 KB)
Thank you

Christian

Hi Christian,
can´t reproduce it sorry. I can load your flightplan without any issues

Which client version has you installed?

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes like that it works for me too but now try to start the flight in ESSA at gate or on the runway, normaly you can’t…it will freeze.
I use the airbus neo.

Thank you,

Christian

Sorry Christian, no freeze also when I start the flight … sitting on the ESSA 19L in the TBM. Flightplan loaded via the worldmap and therefore 1:1 available in the Garmin

I have also start the flight - no freeze, sorry
Cheers,
Richard

Hi,
Thanks, I test again, freeze again, without your database (beta19) all is working perfectly.
You use TBM me it’s with the airbus flightbywire last version dev.
For now I don’t use anymore your database til something new from flightbywire or you.

Thank you

Christian

Have you tested it with the TBM also?`Because when it´s working on your system - you know, that´s more a FBW issue then a navdata issue.
Cheers,
Richard

Tested now with the default A320neo - no freeze, so it must be an issue on your system.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi,

Ok then (did you try with last dev flightbyware not stable?), I will try with TBM but I don’t think it’s my system because I wouldn’t be able to start the flight in any case like I said if I use the default database all is working…My solution for now is to desactivate your database.

Thank you for your support.

Christian

So, tested in the FBW A320neo (release 0.5.1) - no freeze:

Sorry, but now I can´t test more … working with the default aircrafts and the FBW A320neo. It´s your system.
Cheers,
Richard

Ok no problem I can live without navigraph database.

Regards,

Christian

Of course, but due the fact that the database is working also with the FBW Airbus, I have set it to solved with the FBW screenshot solution.

Thanks for contacting us - Merry Christmas
Richard

After three hours of analyzes, I have figured out that the flightplan-format is not correct.
I have built exactly the same flightplan in our charts and have also exported this flightplan and this flightplan is working as expected.

Again, it is NOT an addon issue nor an navdata issue. it´s simple a wrong format of the exported flightplan from PFPX.

Here the same flightplan, exported via the Navigraph charts:
ESSALFMN_NG.pln (23 KB)

You can try it with the default aircrafts and with the FBW mod. No freeze anymore, when you load this flightplan via the worldmap with NO changes.

Cheers,
Richard

Thank you Richard, Next time I will compile via your Navigraph chart if the same behaviour comes up for another bad compilation of PFPX.

Regards

Christian

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.