Flight Search Filter Suggestion

I know it was mentioned that in a future update there will be improved search functions, particularly for saved flights from my understanding.

Can you please consider adding a feature that when someone searches the name of a airport among the flights they previously created, it will also display flights that were created with that searched airport as the destinations?

For Example, I typically save my flights something to the effect of:

KSFD - KAUS (ALPHA-WHISKEY)
KMIA - KSLC (RNAV)
KSLC - KMIA (RNAV)
KSLC - KJFK (ALPHA-WHISKEY)
KMFD - KSEA (ALPHA-WHISKEY)
KORD - KMIA (ALPHA-WHISKEY)

etc.

When version 7 allowed us to sort airports by name, it would only alphabetize by the first word/airport code displayed under the title of the saved to flight. Unfortunately this didn’t allow us to filter out a flight based on destination.

However if you’re able to create a search option where if I typed in KMIA, ideally the list would include both of those flights with Miami as the departure as well as the destination.

The reason this will come in extremely handy is that when there is an online flying event on networks such as Vatsim, etc., if I did a search on the focus field airport of the event, it would be great to see every flight I’ve planned into and out of that airport so I could choose my flight accordingly. So ideally if Vatsim was holding event centers around KMIA, my search results would end up something like this:

KMIA - KSLC (RNAV)
KORD - KMIA (ALPHA-WHISKEY)
KSLC - KMIA (RNAV)

Thank you for your consideration!