Sort out Flights by Name

Hey
With new version I can’t find option to sort out all previous flights by name or date, same for iOS.
Am I missing it? It’s quite important as with long list it will be impossible to find the flight route that was done ages ago without knowing when exactly…

Thanks
Krys

Hi Krys,

Welcome.

Sorting of flight plans is on the roadmap for an update.

Please also see my suggestion at Saved routes - #7 by Ian

Cheers
Ian

A post was merged into an existing topic: Saved routes

I had submitted a search/sort request as well back in 2021, hopefully this is being considered:

Checking in to see if there is any update to a Sort/Search feature being added.

Having many flightplans to scroll through is very tedious.

Thanks

Hi…,

This is actually being worked on by our development team at the moment.

Cheers
Ian

Ian, Thanks for the update, looking forward to this feature being implemented.

will this be updated on the tablet app as well? as thats where I am missing it mostly.
Thanks

Hi…,

The same user interface should apply across all devices, with allowances for each device’s size.

Cheers
Ian

Hi, just checking in on this sorting feature again. I really hope you guys can put some priority on this since you are doing a fair amount of updating to other features. I’ve estimated that I have at least 600 flights saved since 2017. Listing them according to creation date is absolutely useless for day-to-day use. I typically save flights under a title with a format with something like KABC - KCBA. The fact that I can’t search for an airport code in my saved flights in the title and getting a list of results that show the airport of interest as a departure or arrival airport in the title is pretty mind boggling.

Hi,

Please download the latest update 8.22 released today. Does is have the feature you are looking for in terms of searching and sorting flights? You can sort by date and name, and you can filter by name, date range, and you can now also mark flights as “favorite” (which you can also filter by).

Kind regards,

Stephen

Yes thats better! Thanks

Actually thats great on the PC, but tablet still is missing search function.
Thanks

The updated app should be released for iOS in 12-24 hours.

Cheers
Ian

Love the support :airplane: keep it up

Latest updated Charts V 8.22.0 is now released for iOS. Please remove old app and download new.

Cheers
Ian

THANK YOU Navigraph team! This search feature returned along with the ability to search for an airport that pulls up results as the beginning as well as the end of our flights is greatly helpful. Thank you again!

1 Like