Flight Plan corruption after update to MSFS 2020 v1.32.7.0

After installing the latest MSFS202 update any flight plans that have custom waypoints point to somewhere north and then back for each of those waypoints. I know this has been an issue before and not sure if you can resolve. I have included the flight plan and some screen shots.
ltcg-ltcb.PLN (5.9 KB)

Hi,
sorry but this is not re-produceable with your flightplan … and it looks ok on your screenshot also

Here from my system AIRAC 2304 rev. 3 installed, your uploaded flightplan loaded:

Looks all normal or I misunderstood your here …

Cheers,
Richard

It looks ok only after I remove the Navigraph AIRAC Cycle 2304 rev. 3 on my end. I have this problem on two differed computers and it only started after the msfs2020 update.

… then something is wrong on your system, because this screenshot was made with AIRAC 2304 rev. 3

Do you have 3rd party sceneries?
Have you re-ordered something manually?

Can you upload your content.xml file please?

Cheers,
Richard

Content.xml (69 Bytes)

My community folder is empty of all 3rd party files. The only program that also interfaces with both navigrapth and msfs is little navimaps. But again it was all working fine prior to the update. I’m not clear what you mean by re-ordering someing manually though?

Your content file is empty and thats not correct.

Try following:

• Close the sim
  • Delete the content.xml file
  • Open the Navigraph Navdata Center and remove the cycle
  • Start the sim and close it after it’s started completely
  • Open the Navigraph Navdata Center and install the AIRAC cylcle
  • Start the sim and try it again

Please upload your content.xml file again after all these steps.

Thanks
Richard

Sadly the same results after following your instructions. Here are the the requested file and latest results.
Content.xml (189 Bytes)

Can you post the Navigraph entries from the content-manager (directly in MSFS) please?

Cheers
Richard

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for? If not let me know. Again thanks for all the time you are giving me to help.

Hm, strange … All look ok now …
I will try to look if I find one more step for testing … but it looks very strange …

Standby please …
Cheers
Richard

:ok_hand: Indeed it does, I keep checking stuff on my end too

Here’s another screen shot that I thought interesting. In the navlog it’s showing those waypoints as unkown.

Where you able to find anymore steps for testing what might be happening? I’m still having this issue.

Hi,
sorry - can you confirm, that you have all WU updates installed? That could also be the reason, why this happen because ASOBO/MS delete/change airport codes with the WU updates.

Cheers,
Richard

Hello,

I have to apologize to you for wasting your time. I had only completed the initial WU XIII. Seeing the splash screens showing WUXIIII when MSFS2020 starts up, I thought it was installed. I forgot that you still have to go into the
Marketplace and complete it from there. Once that process was completed all works well again.

Thank you again for your work on helping me resolve my issue.

No need to apologize Paul, thanks for your feedback and glad that all is solved now …

Wish you a nice day and happy flying with the MSFS :wink:
Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.