If you have installed the AIRAC update correctly, but don´t see or can´t select any navaids, waypoints or terminal-procedures, then in most cases you have loaded an in-compatible package in your sim.
Please check the pre-requisites first:
- Make sure, you have installed the latest version of the Navigraph Navdata Center (at least v1.0.3)
- Make sure, that the sim has loaded the AIRAC packages in the MSFS Content-Manager (cycle and revision could be different):
If you´re using Addon-Linker or similar tool, please look and check this FAQ - Recommendation/using Addon-Linker - content.xml file
Start the Navigraph Navdata Center BEFORE you start the MSFS - this is an important step and should be made manually after every PC restart at the moment. We are working on an auto start-functionallity.
When all the pre-requisites are checked and you are still missing data, try following:
Move all your custom-packages (3rd party sceneries) to a temporary folder out of the community folder, excluding the navigraph packages.
Start the sim and look if you can see and select the data . If yes, you know that there is some incompatible package which the sim loads and which causes this effect.
When all of this doesn’t help …
What we need for optimal support:
- Please confirm, that you have installed the Navigraph Navdata Center v1.0.3 or above.
- Please confirm, that when you use Addon-Linker or similar else, that the
content.xmlfile will not be deleted automatically.
- Pleae confirm, that you have made all pre-requisites steps before.
- Please upload your
content.xmlfile, so we can check the order - to find the correct location of this file, please look here