Exporting Charts 8 in game panel FLTPLN to TDS GTNXI 750 Pro

I can export Charts 8 in Game Panel flight plan created in TBM 930 G3000 sitting on runway and exported as Active Flight Plan but not when created and exported in Charts 8 in Game Panel as Active Flight Plan in TDS GTNXI 750 Pro Black Square Turbine Duke while sitting on runway, using exactly the same procedure. Have reinstalled every program, checked data and version numbers and tried various situations but no luck. I notice the Navigraph Charts 8 info mentions exporting to GA aircraft and avionics but not to the TDS GTNXI 750 Pro but thought Navigraph Hub with the specific TDS GTNXI 750 Pro interface button would initiate the interface connection. Also noticed the charts 8 in Game Panel used on PC without MSFS2020 running has an Export function “page” with numerous unique fltpln types but the Charts 8 in Game Panel initiated inside the aircraft only has “make this the active plight plan” option. Would anyone have any insight as to how I could solve this for the TDS GTNXI 750 Pro as the Charts 8 in Game panel has so many advantages?